[FFmpeg-user] Use segment muxer and concat: protocol

Acer Yang yangacer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:22:04 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Andrey Utkin <
andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/2/12 Acer Yang <yangacer at gmail.com>:
> > Is there any workaround to solve this problem?
>
> You can concatenate mp4 files using MP4Box tool from GPAC project.
> MP4Box -cat segment1.mp4 -cat segment2.mp4 out.mp4
>
> --
> Andrey Utkin

I've tested the mp4box tool, it worked well. Further, it rotated moov
atom(box) automatically and just matched my needs.

PS. I also tried to extract sub clip from on-joining input. That was

mp4box -cat 1.m4v -cat 2.m4v -splitx x:-1 output.m4v

It worked.

--
Best wishes,
Acer.