[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg + rtsp results in log output not displaying frame size nor bitrate

Michael Smithng msmith at bitgravity.com
Sun Feb 12 23:32:59 CET 2012

Carl,

Had I known there was a newer release, I would have been more than happy to have tried it first. I'll certainly cut a version with that in mind. I suspect it will be the same result.

However, that having been said... I've been able to read bitrate in the output log for as long as I can remember...
it's just in this particular instance (rtsp) that I'm seeing this issue. I can flip over to output rtmp and observe bitrate and frame-size
without fail.

Any input on this without updating to .10? I've had a peek at the change log and didn't see much that could be related to my particular issue.