[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg H.264 to ProRez

Tomas Sinkunas Tomas at rendertom.com
Sat Feb 11 22:30:25 CET 2012

Thank you Boštjan Strojan for trying to help me out here.

However, '-r 25' is not good at this point, as source video is 23.976 and
with -r 25 I see it duplicated frames. So that's not good.

And -pix_fmt yuv422p didn't do anything either:( Maybe that's just how it is
and there's no way to change it? I mean maybe the problem is in ffmpeg or
prores or something else under the hood?

Still appreciate your time. If you have any other suggestions I'd be more
then happy to hear you out.