[FFmpeg-user] AVERROR code on avfilter_graph_config

killkenny64 kennethjjgibson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:53:49 CET 2012

killkenny64 wrote

> When I use:
>
> avfilter_graph_config(filter_graph, NULL)
>
> it fails and returns -22. The documentation states that if it fails it
> returns a negative AVERROR code, but I can't find documentation anywhere
> that tells me what the code -22 actually means.

I finally found out what the error code means:

{AVERROR_INVALIDDATA, "INVALIDDATA", "Invalid data found when processing
input" }, // -22

which seems to be identical to the -1094995529 error (although I can produce
both errors in different situations so I don't know how they differ)

What is wrong with "movie=logo.png [logo];[in][logo]
overlay=10:main_h-overlay_h-10 [out]"?