[FFmpeg-user] ffplay and j2k and mxf

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Feb 8 20:55:27 CET 2012

Donald McLachlan <Donald.McLachlan <at> crc.ca> writes:

> I had missed that configure had failed because it could not find
> <openjpeg.h>.  I had to add --extra-cflags to get it to build (as can be
> seen below)

When I looked last time, the Makefiles for "make" and "cmake" had
different installation directories...
I tried to report this, but was not successful;-((
If this has been fixed meanwhile, please report!

> It is now building and I can view the img-000000.j2k.  THANKS!
>
> Next problem is with an mxf file containing a j2k video.

Please test current git head for mxf and please consider starting a
new thread for unrelated problems.