[FFmpeg-user] worth to bother? create a set of test video clips for mobile devices

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Wed Feb 1 02:10:21 CET 2012

于 2012年02月01日 01:24, Markus Fischer 写道:
> I'd love to see such information.
Thanks for informing. I'll do this tiny project shortly later.
> One thing I realized: quality is subjective;
True, but -qscale is a bit objective and a starting point:)
> Btw, I wouldn't be much concerned about any Google PR things unless your
> primary intention is to make money off of it.

No, not for money. It's an investment of personal time for the public
benefit. But wouldn't any investment strive for efficiency? But you are
right to not to concern it much, it's not necessary to start it with
marketing, and there is always a chance to move the information
elsewhere after published.

Best regards.