[FFmpeg-user] paths for cygwin to cross-compile for Android

Richard Meckstroth rmeckstroth at emcomsys.com
Thu Dec 27 18:32:46 CET 2012

I seem to be having a problem others have had, but I can't find a report of
the specifics.  I'm trying to cross-compile for Android with Cygwin and the
Roman10 script.  To get that to start to work, I changed some paths to
absolute Windows paths (c:/cygwin/home.).  The problem is that those paths
end up in the libavformat/*.d files, which doesn't work at all.  I'm not
sure how those files get built.

I suppose that I need either to use a different form of path or to modify
whatever builds the .d files.  Anybody have a clue?

Thanks.