[FFmpeg-user] No accelerated colorspace conversion found from yuv422p to rgb24

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Dec 20 10:58:51 CET 2012

Ronny Bismark <tum.bismark <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I already installed ffmpeg 3 times ( ffmpeg-0.10.6,

This is old and if you are a user, there is not reason
for you to use it.

> ffmpeg-0.6.2 & ffmpeg-0.6.6 ) without changes.

These are antique and known to broken.
Please test current git head, and please test ffmpeg
(the application). If the problem is reproducible
with ffmpeg, please post both your command line and
your complete, uncut console output.

Please understand that the warning you quote is
completely unrelated to usb, v4l and mjpeg and does
not affect the decoding at all (it minimally affects
the speed - not the outcome - of colourspace
conversion).

> Bug report #143
> https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/143?cversion=0&cnum_hist=12

At least this one looks completely unrelated.