[FFmpeg-user] How to? DVCPRO NTSC --> DVCPRO PAL

Bernd Butscheidt bbutscheidt at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 19 10:56:28 CET 2012

________________________________

Assuming "interl=1,fieldorder=bff" does the deinterlacing from 29.97 fps to 23.976 fps full frame (which I can't confirm because of my lack of knowledge - wouldn't be yadif the one to choose here?) I still would expect a speed up from ntsc to pal.
So with ffmpeg, I expected the use of a video filter like:

setpts=24000/25025*PTS

But I only did speed downs from PAL to ntsc full frame yet and never worked with dv-format, so just guessing.

Kind regards
Bernd B.