[FFmpeg-user] Video does not see when compiling ffplay using mingw

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:52:29 CEST 2012

Ok, i use "export CFLAGS=" and then configure, make and make install for
SDL and then configure, make and make install for ffmpeg and the video
displays fine. Thanks for your help, now i will like to modify ffplay
source code and the make file so instead of an .exe file i create a .lib
file, i don't know if you could help me with the makefile modification or
where can i read documentation about creating .lib files with mingw.