[FFmpeg-user] ffplay java question

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:55:01 CEST 2012

I'm using windows.

This is the command line i used to start my program

java -cp Ffplay.jar;..\Softphone\Softphone.jar Ffplay
http:\\localhost:8085\Nacho\gatos.m3u8
J:\ffmpeg-git-41a097a-win32-static\bin\ffplay

This is the command line that eclipse uses.

 "F:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -classpath
J:\Nacho\Proyectos\Ffplay;J:\Nacho\Proyectos\Softphone\Softphone.jar Ffplay
http://localhost:8085/Nacho/gatos.m3u8J:\ffmpeg-git-41a097a-win32-static\bin\ffplay

Using this command line works just fine, but i don't know the cause.