[FFmpeg-user] Problems dumping H264 stream from Axis camera

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Aug 23 20:11:20 CEST 2012

 <paulj <at> fastmail.es> writes:

> However, yesterday I downloaded the newest git source
> and compiled it, and with the new binary I get this error:

Can you use a tool to dump the stream from the camera to a
file and try the same command with the file as input?
The reason I ask is that if you can provide a file, it is
not difficult to find the version introducing the problem
and eventually it will get fixed, without a file you will
have to use git bisect yourself...