[FFmpeg-user] live real time stream transcoding

radiocm vadim.lungu at radiocom.md
Thu Aug 23 11:46:23 CEST 2012

I was capturing source stream using wireshark the order of the packets look
to ok, there is an example:

209	0.109500	10.10.1.12	239.0.12.4	UDP	Source port: commplex-main
Destination port:commplex-main

also i captured source stream using vlc, source look to be ok, this mean is
something wrong in my ffmpeg configuration? or I'm not using the write
required version of ffmpeg ? Still i don't understand what is with the
errors that I'm getting.

-----
Best regards, Vadim.