[FFmpeg-user] moving from FLV to MP4 container

Victor C c-map at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:01:47 CEST 2012

> Are the files the same size? Which of these has a more "accurate" bitrate then?

OK, I see how a different container format would change the size of the file and how this would change the overall bitrate, but the duration should be identical because the audio and video data were copied from the FLV to the MP4. The audio bitrate and the video bitrate should be identical for the same reason.

Victor