[FFmpeg-user] Working with .YUV files

fb fatemeh.bagherpour at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:27:18 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have some problem with YUV:

1- I convert a ".wmv" file to ".yuv" using the following command:
"ffmpeg -i input.wmv output.yuv"

but when i use a "YuvFilePlayer", it shows nothing special, only some lines.
I'm not sure if it is possible to watch such a file? or I used wrong
command???

2- I have tested to add a container to the raw video file then watch it with
"mplayer", the command is:
" ffmpeg -f rawvideo -s 720*576 -i output.yuv -f flv -ar 44100 output.flv"

but it doesn't work, it outputs no sound and the video looks like the
"output.yuv" described above.

what shall i do?!!!!!!!!!!