[FFmpeg-user] how to record screen video using ffmpeg in android device

susheel tickoo ticks_sunny at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 9 15:34:16 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to use ffmpeg on android device. I have compiled the library and can use it in my java application.

I want to know that if i can record the video of my screen using ffmpeg without giving the rooted permissions to my device.
If not then please help me out on how i can combine image files and audio to create a video file.
There are few posts for the same but they have issues as most of them do not run/compile on windows system.

thanks and regards,
Susheel tickoo