[FFmpeg-user] Translating working command line to programmatic code

Brad O'Hearne brado at bighillsoftware.com
Wed Aug 8 01:45:46 CEST 2012

Roger,

Thanks for the response. I referenced the streaming guide while trying to get the command line working. As for v4l2, not sure, but at the moment I'm less concerned about the camera, and more concerned about trying to convert this command line:

ffmpeg -i ~/SampleVideo.mp4 -re -r 24 -b:v 1000k -f flv rtmp://localhost/live/SAMPLE_STREAM

into programmatic code. If anyone can point me in the right direction of the proper library / method calls to use, and/or a sample code snippet would be great, it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Brad

Brad O'Hearne
Founder / Lead Developer