[FFmpeg-user] overlay not connected to source error - drawtext

Damon Edwards dzedward at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 20:05:35 CEST 2012

Sure, anything in {...} should be replaced by values and {...|example}.
It's a basic overlay that takes text and centers it in the video as 'DejaVu
Sans' White 36pt with a drop shadow in the first 3 seconds of the video
with a half a second fade - all can be changed. I recommend heading to
aegisub.org and install the builder, it's what i used to build a template
then I generate the file i need based off that. The 'Format' lines lay out
how the next command is built