[FFmpeg-user] image sequence index from image to video

Kevin MacPhail kmacphail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:12:01 CEST 2012

A patch to allow ffmpeg to work with any starting frame number was
submitted to the ffmpeg developer mailing, but it didn't go any farther
than that: http://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/247

If you can't rename the files a common approach is to create a temp folder
with a sequence of symbolic links starting with frames 0001,0002,...
pointing to frames 1325,1326,...

Best of luck,
-Kevin