[FFmpeg-user] Problem Occur while transcoding aac audio stream in to dts

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Apr 23 16:47:14 CEST 2012

Ajita Pandey <Ajita-Pandey <at> hcl.com> writes:

> While transcoding an aac audio stream in dts audio stream it
> gives an error.

You do realise that the dts encoder is very, very experimental
and probably not useful for real-world encoding?

> Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:0 - maybe
> incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate,width or height

Command line and complete, uncut console output missing.

> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential

I hope you understand that this is not just quite useless on a
public mailing list.

Please do not break threads, it is considered rude, Carl Eugen