[FFmpeg-user] create movie from stills with interframe mix

destek dan.desjardins at wxc.com
Sat Apr 21 19:40:17 CEST 2012

Ok - not sure if it is possible.   I make movies from a collection of
individual frames.   That works great - no problems.   What I would like to
try to do though is have ffmpeg blend the two adjacent frames to create a
middle frame between each of the individual images.
So it would be [image1][image1 & image2 blended][image 2][image 2 & image3
blended][image3]... and so on...
Is this feasible?