[FFmpeg-user] A/V sync problems with h264/aac video fragment

Konrad Karl kk_konrad at gmx.at
Fri Apr 13 17:28:47 CEST 2012

> Over one hour of movies have been produced the same way and they all
> play fine with millisecond A/V offset with the exception of this
> ~ 30 second range in the last movie .....

perhaps one detail what might be special for the problematic movie:

Just before the elephant scene there is a 3 minute slide sequence with smooth
transitions between slides. (we were not allowed to take movie in Taj Mahal)

I am guessing that the bitrate will be much lower during the slide
sequence and at the elephant scene the normal movie continues and
exactly at this point the A/V offset begins to increase

(I am aware that this is a wild guess)

Konrad