[FFmpeg-user] transcoding to mp4 (h264)

Edi18 edward.chopuryan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 15:22:48 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I have mpegts file, and i want ot convert it to mpeg4. But i actually need
to write my transcoder in C. I have been searching for some example in
google but couldn't find anything for me, i've found video encoding, video
decoding, audio encoding and audio decoding examples. But all i need is to
read file  then decode video to raw DO NOT SAVE IT as its done in video
encoding example, encode it to h264 and mux it to mp4 container(doing same
for the audio). So i wanna ask is anybody have any example of transcoder,
not necessary to mpegts to mpeg4, just transcoder? I wasted a week searching
for example in google but unsuccessfully. Thanks in advance.