[FFmpeg-user] Invalid non monotonically increasing dts

youla erkivph at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:31:40 CEST 2012

Hi,
searching everywhere how to solved this "non monotonically increasing dts"
on flv files,
I finally retreive en EXE, trying to find the last time when all was always
*everytime*
ok, with every kind of files  flv and others (I never had this problem
before this date).
>From most of my old flv and many of the new ones to any format (Audio or
video,
with 1 or 2 pass) etc
ffmpeg-git-e01f478-win32-static.7z 19-Mar-2012 22:28
seems to work fine everytime
Hope that's will help, because a simple ffmpeg copy also doesn't  work no
more yet !
I guess you will ask me my parms, I don't think they are importants,
or I've missed a new specific one . I'm on windows with a static module.
And my feeling is : it's an old bug comming up again (google's searches)
Can anyone test and confirm this idea ?