[FFmpeg-user] Porting FFMPEG

Kim Jensen kimjensen at kj-infinity.com
Tue Apr 3 17:53:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

I would like to port the ffmpeg to a Blackfin DSP platform not using any OS.

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask for "How to/what to do" porting
the ffmpeg? Is there a white paper describing this?

Best Regards,

Kim Jensen.

KJ-INFINITY ENTERPRISE INC.

Phone: +1 678-373-8289

Email: KimJensen at KJ_INFINITY.com

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of
the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original
communication. Thank you for your cooperation.

  _____

No virus found in this message.