[FFmpeg-user] How to treat multiple RTMP streams ?

strings001 redshield5375 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:34:18 CEST 2012

I've trying to treat multiple RTMP publishing with ffmpeg command like below.

ffmpeg -rtbufsize 100000000 -threads 8 -f dshow -s 640x480 -i
video="dshow_filter" -f dshow -i audio="Stereo Mix (Realtek High Defini" -r
60 -vcodec libx264 -crf 31 -qmax 51-qmin 11 -maxrate 300k -bufsize 1200k
-acodec libmp3lame -f rtmp://some_ustream/key -f flv
rtmp://some_justin/app/key

As a result, I can publish but FPS of live is very low and unstable.
I can smoothly publish multiple RTMP stream with multiple processes of
ffmpegs.

Can I publish multiple RTMP streams with one ffmpeg process ?