[FFmpeg-user] Rotate video with ffmpeg library in iPhone application

Gagandeep gagandeep.bawa at ironroad.com
Tue Sep 27 19:12:26 CEST 2011

Hi Mikkel,

Yes I need this please provide code if you have any. I am trying to compress video in iPhone and then sending compress video to server. I need correct orientation of compress video so that it can be seen on server side and on other user's devices easily.

While compression I am doing audio encoding which already making audio little bit faster then video and I am getting non monotone timestamp error while writing audio frames and getting few second shorter video  So my query is if I will again write audio separately for rotation purpose will it be sync properly with video?

Sent from my iPhone4