[FFmpeg-user] Error in compiling FFMPEG 0.8.4 for IPhone OS 4.3 SDK

Gagandeep Bawa gagandeep.bawa at ironroad.com
Mon Sep 26 12:19:11 CEST 2011

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for reply !

I was able to make build for IPhone. I am also able to convert my .mov file
in to .mp4 file in IPhone but the only problem which i am facing is that my
output file have less duration, Means if i compress 1 min .mov file then i
got 53 sec duration .mp4 file  and the audio is playing little bit faster in
this file. While compressing file i am getting following error in my console
output many times, It seems i am loosing some audio frames.

Any idea how can i resolve this. I did not get how to resolve this if this
is dts pts problem.

*[mp4 @ 0x10e6800] Application provided invalid, non monotonically
increasing dts to muxer in stream 1: 2048 >= 2048*

*Error while writing audio frame*

*
*

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Gavin Kinsey <gkinsey at ad-holdings.co.uk>wrote:

> On Friday 23 September 2011 11:52:29 Gagandeep Bawa wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to compile new FFMPEG "Love" 0.8.4 version for ios 4.3 sdk
> > but it fails. Please have a look in to this issue and let me know if i
> > am doing anything wrong.
>
> configure line for ARMv7 iOS.
> export IPH_ROOT="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer"
> export IPH_SDK="$IPH_ROOT/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk"
> ../configure --cc="$IPH_ROOT/usr/bin/gcc -arch armv7"
>                --sysroot="$IPH_SDK"
>                --extra-ldflags="-isysroot $IPH_SDK"
>                --enable-cross-compile
>                --arch=arm
>                --cpu=cortex-a8
>                --target-os=darwin
>                --enable-static
>                --disable-shared
>                --enable-pic
>
> Haven't done a build in a few weeks, so it's possible ffmpeg has become
> broken since then, but this did work and probably still does.
>
> --
> Gavin Kinsey
> AD Holdings Plc
>

> Closed IPTV, the new safe and secure deterministic IP Video solution from
> Dedicated Micros, is now shipping through selected distributors.
> - Come and see this award winning plug and play, IP Video innovation at one
> of our Roadshows around the UK visit:
> https://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/ClosedIPTVRoadshow2011
> - Contact our Customer Services Team for more information regarding how to
> enter the world of safe and secure hybrid IP and analogue video surveillance
> systems.

Thanks & Regards,
Gagandeep, Tech Lead Mobility

+91- 7307470044