[FFmpeg-user] converting yuv420p rawdata to avi - colors issue

Roee Kashi galacap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:02:38 CEST 2011

hi,
i'm trying to convert my yuv raw data to .. actually anything.
my yuv type is YV12 which i understand is yuv420p, so in order to convert it
i tried the following command line:

'ffmpeg.exe -s 352x288  -vcodec rawvideo -f rawvideo -pix_fmt yuv420p -i
1.yuv -sameq test.avi'

i'm getting a beautiful avi file, but not exactly with my original colors.
is there a place in command line where i can somehow try to fix it?
if not, what do you think should i change in my yuv rawdata in order to get
a better output?

you can see in this picture the different between the original video color
(in the right) to the converted one: http://oi55.tinypic.com/2cp5lc9.jpg

thanks.