[FFmpeg-user] Live streaming

Maxence Rioblanc maxence.rioblanc at ixmotion.com
Sun Sep 4 12:13:29 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I am currently working on a project where it is needed to stream a video from a camera.
I am working with OpenCV, manage to capture image (opencv Mat format) , do some image treatment ( creating a new Mat object).
I read a lot of topics but all were about converting existing movie or pictures (in bmp, jpeg format) to something else. Yet I did not find how to use ffmep on the fly with my raw buffer ( I can get image width, heigth, pixel depth, the Mat creation is working at 25Hz) and output a flv file which can be accessed by another computer (in my local network).
Any idea or suggestion will be highly appreciated as I am a little bit stuck by this nowadays,

Regards,

Maxence