[FFmpeg-user] Encoding raw alaw to PCM

Danie Wessels danie.wessels at live.co.za
Fri Oct 28 13:10:08 CEST 2011

:
:

:
:
> Danie

But I was wrong... That will only convert it to another wave file
In my case, double the size, but still wav despite the extention.
(But this is what you wanted, I believe)
Then to get it to .mp3 I needed to do it as follows.:

ffmpeg.exe  -c pcm_alaw  -i test123.sample  test.wav
ffmpeg.exe  -i test.wav  test123.mp3

So in your case the test.wav would be your answer.

Danie