[FFmpeg-user] Installation and Compilation

Gagandeep Bawa gagandeep.bawa at ironroad.com
Mon Oct 10 12:22:02 CEST 2011

Hi Hardik,

Can you help me to installation of these both libraray in IPhone sdk ? I
have done with ffmpeg in IPhone and it's working fine but when i compile
x264 for IPhone 4.3 sdk it compiles and create libx264.a file but when i try
to use this x264.a file in IPhone project it doesn't work. I am not able to
include this x264 library and use it's functions programatically. It would
be great if you have any idea on how to use x264 in IPhone.

Note : I am doing this stuff programmatically in IPhone not from command
line tool.