[FFmpeg-user] Convertendo Sony MXF para XDCAM pelo ffmpeg

Tiago Almeida de Souza tiago.almeida.s at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:03:13 CET 2011

Hello friend,

I am with the following situation, I use ffmpeg to work with Sony MXF files by
converting or exporting a quick way to format XDCAM 50Mbits HD 422?? I can
work with these files via the command ffmpeg-i input.MXF -vcodec mpeg2video
-s HD1080 -b 50000k -vtag xd5b -f mov -acodec pcm_s16le -ac 2 output.mov,
how ever the process is very slow and need to integrate this my software wanted
to make a quicker process there any way??

It would be possible to use the following command ffmpeg -i input.MP4 -
vcodec copy -acodec copy -f mov- vtag xd5b output.mov, because with this
command can work with Sony MP4 files without having to convert or export, for
what why I understood it just copies the codec nothing else that works
without problems both video and audio tracks paras to Sony MP4 file, but
already for Sony MXF files and made the process so that the video is waging
with delay, however the track audioOK.

Is there any solution available??
--

*Atenciosamente,*