[FFmpeg-user] FFplay monitoring gig.
mediastream at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:32:33 CET 2011
Can someone build this for me? I'm ok with publishing it under GPL. Let me
know the time for and cost of work. Payment per module, upon completion.
*in brackets are (required API/config parameters)
1. Arrange multiple FFplay players side by side on a screen in xWindows.
2. While streaming, each player can generate a screenshot with a timestamp
overlay. (encoding parameters/time interval/time stamp
3. Entire layout encoded live. (encoding parameters)
4. Audio meter overlay on top of video e.g. Green/yellow/red VU meter. (API
for VU meter template)
5. Freeze frame detection. (tolerance to % change and duration).
6. Silence/"too loud" detection (tolerance to db levels and duration).
7. Monitor network traffic, and if session traffic drops to 0 kbps Tx/Rx,
then tear down and attempt to re-establish the session. (number of tries)
8. If session is terminated - attempt to re-establish the session. (number
9. Cycle multiple players in the same xWindows position. (layout config)
10. Allow monitoring only for freeze frame/silence/RxTx without
displaying. (save events to log, notify on err)
11. Change configuration without restart. (config file)
12. Notify on err with a flashing red frame over the video / email / log.
More information about the ffmpeg-user