[FFmpeg-user] Enabling filters from the directory ./libavfilter/libmpcodecs

Peter Bašista pbasista at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:39:16 CEST 2011

> Yes the filter is broken, maybe we should fix or drop it, or even
> better port it to libavfilter. File a feature request if you want
> that, so this won't be discarded.

I don't want to sound lame, but where is the right place to put
feature requests? Here on list? I don't think so.

I have tried the bug tracker

https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/

but I was not able to find out how can one add a new bug / issue there.

Sorry for "childish" question, but ... I could not help myself.

Peter Basista