[FFmpeg-user] Enabling filters from the directory ./libavfilter/libmpcodecs

Peter Bašista pbasista at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:07:00 CEST 2011

All right, I am closing this thread.

The problem was in the documentation. The filter remove_logo, as
documented here:

http://www.ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/vf__remove__logo_8c.html

actually needs to be called "remove-logo", with a dash, not with an underscore.

So, If I use "-vf mp=remove-logo:logo.pgm" then ffmpeg finally does
not complain about the nonexisting filter.

However, there is another problem:

Segmentation fault

No error, no nothing, just this. I don't know what could have caused
it, but I will leave it as is for a while and maybe later start
another thread about it.

Peter Basista