[FFmpeg-user] How to trick AVID to accept ffmpeg encoded D10 video?

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Sat May 7 22:09:40 CEST 2011

Avid needs MXF files. Ffmbc will easily generate D10 files, but then you'll need to wrap them as MXF files, which writeavidmxf will do for you. See these instructions.

 http://mdsh.com/wiki/jsp/Wiki?writeavidmxf&highlight=d10

Cheers

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?