[FFmpeg-user] Drawtext filter

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 12:13:35 CEST 2011

On 03/27/2011 09:23 AM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> On date Saturday 2011-03-26 22:35:20 +0000, Sebastian Arcus encoded:
>> Thanks Stefano. Any idea if the problem with the background colour
>> option not having any effect has been solved? I tried it a while ago
>> (about October-November 2010) - and the option to set a background
>> colour for the text was not working at the time.
>
> Try it and report in case of problem.

Just tested again the parameters for the drawtext filter and the
defaults seem to be working ok now. Don't know if you changed anything
in the meanwhile or I was doing something wrong. The font color defaults
to black, and the x and y default to 0 when not specified. This is all
excellent.

Thank you for all your help,

Sebastian