[FFmpeg-user] How to compile the ffmper full source to take a .dll build.

mouli s smouli60 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:44:09 CET 2011

hello i tried taking .dll build n succeed in it but whn i tried to add it in
the project using add reference it shows error....says tat it could not be
added plz make sure tat the file is accessible.....hope the .dll i took is
not working... can any one plz share the working .dll for the fullsource of
ffmpeg??? if so very thank full to them.... thanks for any replies......