[FFmpeg-user] ffplay for audio only

Patrick humer4489 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 03:04:14 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

I get it, with regards to sdl, but can't there be some other event polling mechanism that can be implemented to take the place of sdl when in -nodisp mode? It just doesn't make sense to not have any controls available (IMHO), especially when only 2 of the 10 "while playing" controls even have anything to do with the display or a visual side affect. In other words, the controls affect the music irrespective of the sdl window.