[FFmpeg-user] ffplay for audio only

Patrick humer4489 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:00:33 CET 2011

Ok good, so It's been fixed. Where can I get the latest ffplay.c file. I using ffmpeg 0.6.1 release version, it's the only version which has successfully crosss-compiled for my arm7 platform, so I would rather not have to go searching for an ffmpeg svn/git that's not compile-broken, that's a nightmare!.

Thanks,
Pat