[FFmpeg-user] How to record video and audio from webcam and microphone

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Fri Jun 24 23:52:44 CEST 2011

On date Friday 2011-06-24 07:44:24 -0700, ddanford encoded:

> Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> >
> > You can find a recent patch for an Openal input device on the
> > ffmpeg-devel ML which should allow audio capture in Windows, hopefully
> > it will be applied soon, in the meanwhile you could test it and report
> > if it works for you.
> >

> I realize this is about a week and a half old, but could you post a link to
> the patch on ffmpeg-devel?  I couldn't find it easily, but was hoping to do
> something similar to Kale to record from the microphone (recording what
> comes out of the speakers would be better, if possible).

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/132559/focus=132897

And since the patch isn't yet landed on the main repository, testing
and reporting is welcome.
--
ffmpeg-user random tip #0
Please try to use a reasonably recent version of ffmpeg before asking