[FFmpeg-user] Regarding -pix_fmt yuvj422p for the output yuv file.

Venkatasubramaniam R kct.venkat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:34:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

The '-pix_fmt uyvy422' idea worked out well. Now I am able to properly
process the YUV files. Thanks a lot for reply.

(If anyone is interested in a code example to process uyvy422 format,
checkout the example C code in this link :
http://www.wotsit.org/list.asp?al=Y , authored by Scott Scriven).

Thanks,
-Venkat.