[FFmpeg-user] Interlaced avi h264 to mp4

HallMarc Websites marc at hallmarcwebsites.com
Fri Jul 15 17:44:13 CEST 2011

Try using SUPER on the original avi and see what you get as output. I went
through this frustration of trying to get a single file that would play on
most devices and SUPER (Starting to feel like a salesman for them even
though it is freeware!) was the only one I tested that succeeded in
producing a quality file that met my  client's needs. It is windows based
and I can throw up the settings I used if needed.

Marc Hall
HallMarc Websites
www.HallMarcWebsites.com
610-446-3346