[FFmpeg-user] NewBie To FFMpeg Framework!!!

Lucky Narang lucky.narang123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:07:05 CEST 2011

I am talking about while ffplay is playing video at that time with
some shortcut say [ctrl s], it will capture a image and save that
image file to a particular standard location,i am basically interested
in developing applications on framework.....and learning the basics of
codecs like h264...the overall purpose is to learn multimedia
basics....we are also thinking to add support for a new codec like
aac+ or so, what all multimedia area you are talking about...also the
other approach we are taking is trying to solve bugs..to learn the
framework architecture and working......inputs please....