[FFmpeg-user] Android Media Player playing Streamed Video from the ffmpeg/ffserver combination.

s.rawat imsaurabhrawat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:38:36 CET 2011

Hi,
ffplay uses the SDL library for viewing the recorded video.I am creating an
android app using both ffmpeg /ffserver to provide the live stream to the
Android media player.Is it possible to do feed the live stream to the
Android media player.I have googled around and found that RTSP stream is
hard to play in the Android using the ffserver/ffmpeg.Plz post your views
in this direction.

Rgds,
Saurabh
"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"