[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg compile error with frei0r on windows

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Dec 10 21:25:22 CET 2011

spider58 <spider58 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> *./configure --enable-frei0r*

This is the correct configure line (including "./").

> that was giving error message
>
> *frei0r.h header not found*

This means the necessary header was not found.

> i've tried to download frei0r plugin and copied frei0r.h file to
> ffmpeg/libavfilters directory.

You should not copy headers around, but install frei0r.
Unfortunately, I don't know frei0r, so I don't know how to install it, but
usually, header should end in /usr/local/include (or similar places).