[FFmpeg-user] How to change -vcodec tiff resolution?

Thomas Kumlehn pixelpartner at me.com
Wed Aug 17 19:57:00 CEST 2011

The dpi header value just suggests a default presentation size and should not bother you at all. 72dpi means : spread 720px to 10 inches screen width. 96dpi just results in 7.5". But both images are 720 pixel wide.
Use Irfanview or other tools to alter just this header detail later.

Best wishes

Thomas Kumlehn
PIXEL PARTNER (R)

gesendet von meinem iPad 3-D