[FFmpeg-user] mp4 settings

HallMarc Websites marc at hallmarcwebsites.com
Wed Aug 10 19:32:53 CEST 2011

OK, almost there still can't figure out why my Backflip plays the audio and
no video.
Any idea where I might look to try to correct his?
here is what I have so far:
---BEGIN CODE---
$str = "ffmpeg -i ".$originalFileUrl." -vcodec libx264 -vpre lossless_medium
-vpre baseline -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -ac 2 ".$newFile;
exec($str);
---END CODE---

then I run it through qt-faststart as the output from above is always set to
mp4 and I want to make sure it can play on Smart devices

Also, when I add these parameters, -s 480x320 -aspect 3:2, to the line above
I get a file that is 4x's larger than the original. How can I limit this?