[FFmpeg-user] Issue with watermarking a video -> result is garbled (pink and green lines)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Apr 19 14:34:08 CEST 2011

Am 19.04.2011 13:41, schrieb David:
> result is garbled (pink and green lines)
> Anyone an idea?

not really BUT i have this in all videos with the latest snaphots
without using watermarks

the last one with perfect results is 20110331/git-g1caa412 for me
and maybe few days later because i was sometimes too busy for
daily snapshot

i guessed this is because i made a "unclean"-change in x264 to
get "so.102" as binary instead the real used "so.115" because
i can would not be able to resolve dependencies on Fedora 14
without and mplayer/vlc/kaffeine are playing h264-files well so
this is fine for me as long this is a private build :-)

since your posting i do ot longer believe that it has to do
with my H264 change and i hope someday the builds are working
for mee too again....